Presentation of the Prince Moulay Abdellah Sports Complex
The Prince Moulay Abdellah Sports Complex, covering an area of 80ha, is located in the exit of the city of Rabat on the road to Temara and the highway to Casabalanca.
Put into service in 1983 in the occasion of the ninth edition of the Mediterranean Games, the complex hosted numerous world-class sporting events, such as:
- The Pan Arab Games
- African Cup of Nations
- International cups and championships of different disciplines (Martial arts, Fencing ...)
Prince Moulay Abdellah Sports Complex is comprised of the following sporting facilities:
- A sports palace: 8000 places.
- Olympic stadium: 46 000 places.
- Side fields.
- Parking spaces of 10.000 places.
- The National Athletics Institute.
- The National Basketball Institute.